Today, Shenyang Gongda will tell you about some factors […]
Today, Shenyang Gongda will tell you about some factors that affect the casting process. if you are interested, then go ahead and look at it:
1. Batch of castings: The larger the batch, the more considerable the economic benefits.
2. Cleaning out: There is no chemical binder in the molding sand, foam plastic is harmless to the environment at low temperature, and the recovery rate of used sand is above 95%.
3. High casting precision: Cast iron is a new process with almost no allowance and accurate molding. The process does not require mold taking, no parting surface and no sand core, so the casting has no flash, burr and draft inclination, and reduces the dimensional error caused by core combination.
4. Cast iron casting process, like other forging processes, has its shortcomings and limitations. Not all castings are suitable for production by EPC process, and detailed analysis is required.
5. Casting structure: The more complex the casting structure is, the better it will be to show the superiority and economic benefits of the cast iron casting process. For the case of narrow internal passage and interlayer in the structure, the predecessor needs to be improved before adopting the EPC process.
6. Reduce investment and production cost, reduce weight of casting blank, and reduce machining allowance. Highly complex castings can be forged through the combination of foam plastic mold pieces.
7. Casting material: the order of good and bad usability is: gray cast iron-non-ferroalloy-common carbon steel-nodular cast iron-low carbon steel and alloy steel; Through necessary preparation, the process experiment and debugging period will not be too long.
8. Casting size: mainly consider the application scope of corresponding equipment (such as vibrating table and sand box).
For more product details, please contact us: Abrasion Resistant Castings.